Life notes in December ~ chapter 12 ~


Happiness is staying grounded while reaching for the stars . . . Happy December 

11 months of mini goals and little victories from someone who carries around a lot of self doubt and worry . . . 

I know that you can reach your stars too. Because two years ago, I never thought I would, and didn't believe I could. But now, I truly have managed to . . . 


* I've kept my two blogs going

* Started my little business venture with my horses 

* Worked on two home study courses - still going strong! 

* Cared for my ponies and animals each day and night 

* Sought proffesional help for my anxiety disorder 

* played wonderful games with my nephew

* adopted a feral cat and given him a loving life long home

* spoken up more about my internal struggles with clinical anxiety and ocd. 

* met some lovely new people 

* found my favourite way of working with my ponies 

* given myself a chance to design the life I love . . .

One more goal for December, and I think all I want that to be is . . . To have a wonderful time. 

Here's to letting the magic truly begin.




Comments

Popular Posts