A country girls life lately

A little down time . . . 



Just recently my little blog here has been ever so slightly neglected. I've checked in when I can, and it's just as I left it, but just as life slows up in the winter months with the drawing in of darkness, my time to write has been very much the same . . .

Life in the meadow with horses is full on. Riding eases up but care increases. Jobs become a little more physical with muddy boots weighing you down and the cold mornings and evenings use up your energy before you've even begun. But it's a wonderful time. And I adore every moment of it. Mainly because it is the one thing which I have, that is entirely my own. I take care of it, manage, plan and live it day in, day out. My own rural escape and I hold the key to the gate which opens it. . . As a young girl I didn't find myself dreaming of the things most girls did . . . But I did always want to have a little stables of my own and manage it with the love and care it needed to keep my ponies happily safe and sound. 

Writing and blogging allows me to write what I feel for this dream, pop it on paper and admire it . . . 

So I may be taking it slower than usual with keeping it all safely recorded here, but I'm living it full on and with a full heart, knowing I can jump back into the swing of blogging whenever I can, whenever I need and whenever the pages call me!

I hope you'll stick around and still drop by from time to time . . .

See you in December as the christmas magic begins! 

*

With love

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're living to the fullest, it's okay to take a break from blogging to actually do things in real life! I love horses and equestrian riding, I ride sporadically now, but I'm hoping to get back into it when I save enough for school and travel. I'm jealous you get to work on the farm, it looks beautiful xx

    http://mylovelierdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you, Diana! It's nice to find a kindred spirit who loves horses and riding too! I hope you do get a chance to enjoy more riding and have lots of lovely things ahead in the fast approaching new year! Thank you for your kind and lovely words. Xxx Ps. Your blog always has such a welcome feeling to it every time I visit. Take care, & . . .

      All my best wishes to you xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts