Living slowly ~

Amongst the wild flowers on an evening in the meadow. All is calm. All is still. 

Slow is the only way here. Living slowly,  mindfully and peacefully. 

Notice the birds songs and the occasional butterfly which lands by your side. 

Listen to the breeze gently tugging at the tree leaves. A pony swishes it's tail. Stamps a hoof and sighs.

Before long, the Robin appears in his cheerful way, watching you curiously with his turned head and tiny brown eyes. 

It's a simple life. A quiet life. It's a life I've tried for many years to make my reality.  Now it's here,  I am going to hang on to it with all my might. 






~ With love ~ 
Don't forget your dream, take care of it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts