Beautiful things

Simplicity

Morning moments

Kitty paws and pretty parcels

Beautiful treasures

Lovely surprises

Love has four hooves and blossom covered ears

I like to try and fill each corner of my life with something inspiring, hopeful and encouraging. That way, if worries turn up, life hits a steep hill to climb, or there is simply a bump in the road, I know I can look to something special in any direction and find comfort and courage staring back at me.

I am no stranger to hardship, yet I have often come across people who assume that because I wear a smile a lot, I am unaware of life's worries and pain and have thus been untouched by it's struggles. 

What is not acknowledged in those sad moments of judgement is that, I choose to see the light and not the dark, but that does not mean I am naive to it's presence. 

It's never easy to lift your thoughts up high, I am human and sometimes overwhelming times do creep up, and force me to work that bit harder to wear those sunlit spectacles. But, I can say, that in trusting the good and helpful emotions that run through each of us, many wonderful and beautiful things have come into my life as a precious result. 

Look to the direction of what lights you up, instead of what tears you down. Despite sometimes believing otherwise - and I once did - we do have a choice. We have a choice with where we want to steer our life. It can be incredibly hard to do, but so worth it in the long run. 

We hold the reins, and though we cannot control every part of our world, we can master ourselves and head to the place that feels most like home. 

That way, whatever comes, we'll be assured that somehow, someway, we'll get though it as best we can. 

With love 







 

Comments

Popular Posts