Beautiful Creatures

Gentle giants ...

Haylage feast ...

Together is a good place to be ...

Lunch time ...

 Auntie adventures at the zoo! As you can see ... I had a soft spot for the Giraffes!

*

Maybe it was their big beautiful eyes, with soft long lashes - or maybe it was the scent of haylage hanging from the ceiling for them to gently tug at - put together it made me feel like I was home with the horses, and I could have happily watched them contently munch and look down at us inquisitive humans for hours.

*
All of the beautiful creatures at the zoo today, truly seemed so at peace in their wonderfully crafted enclosures. Such care, thought and knowledge had gone into creating natural habits for these glorious animals. It leaves you feeling warmly reassured that despite the heart breaking madness that seems to engulf the world just now, there is still a lot of kindness and goodness left if you look closely enough - especially amongst the animal kingdom.

 *

Experiencing moments like I did today - with my family and treasured nephew at my side, surrounded by some incredible wild creatures, it shows so movingly that we do still have a truly wonderful world.

*

 It's still very much there ...


Why, hello ...

Sound a sleep, curled up just as cats should ...


Pink ...

Comments

Popular Posts