The book that captured my heart

*

On a beautiful summery Sunday evening, the world outside my window is a light with the setting sun highlighting the golden fields in the horizon.

It feels peaceful. And all is still.

It is from this sense of calm that I felt it would be a perfect time to share such a special book here upon my blog.

This book is ...

The Soul Bird 
By Michal Snunit 





 Whatever you may be struggling with in your life. Be it a little problem, or something hard to bare...The Soul Bird will clear your mind and offer you such thought provoking insight into your thoughts, feelings and emotions - that it's simple words, uplifting images and wise message will be sure to bring you comfort and greater understanding of yourself, as soon as you begin the first page.


It does not take long to read. The text is simple. But the meaning and message behind this little
'Soul Bird' is truly inspirational. 

*

I hope you get a chance to discover what a special book it is.
 It's definitely a story that captured my heart and my mind. 
And still does...


With Love 
xxx


Comments

  1. This looks like an interesting read, lovely post xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much. It's a lovely book, very simple but it has such a powerful message. Thanks so much for your kind words. All the best wishes.

      Xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts