A little Self care note!


 Self Care with a Feminine Touch
*

* Tea Tree Essential Oil - for healthy glowing skin

* Argan Oil - For luscious, soft and damage free hair

* Evening Primrose Oil capsules - For balanced hormones!




I have not yet mastered the art of a perfect Self care routine - but with a few little things to help the process it can mean that spending time taking care of yourself becomes an important part of your daily activities - that you look forward to!

The three products above that I have listed, aid the areas I think us women consider to be the most important!

Healthy, good skin
Healthy, manageable hair
Healthy, calm and balanced emotions

*

The three natural oils Tea tree, Argan, and Evening primrose have certainly given my skin, hair and emotions a positive embrace just recently - especially as I find myself in need of some extra TLC with regard to my physical well being at present. I blame a nasty virus that has taken hold! 

So...if you find your skin, hair and emotions are in need of a little 'pick me up' I would definitely sample these three little natural oils. Simple. Uncomplicated. And so far.. proving highly effective!

PS: Very reasonably priced too & found almost anywhere!


 


I hope this helps in some small way - Us girls must stick together! 









Comments

Popular Posts