Save time for the moments that bring you to life x



I am a very proud Auntie to such a special boy. This week we've been making memories, having adventures, being silly and having so much fun. I seem to have been busy creating memories in my life, and my blog has taken a few days off from recording them. But a few moments of calm to myself, and I thought I would like to start writing about these joyful days with my lovely nephew.

You see together, we are focused on 'the now' - making the most of these carefree childhood days.

To share in his world, as his young eyes explore all the excitement around him...well it's just magical really. I feel very blessed to be part of his little life in such a big way.

I've always felt at home around children and animals. I am very fortunate to be able to share my life with both these treasured things.


I am reminded of a quote my friend gave me once upon a time ... it went something like this.

' Life is not measured by the number of breaths that we take. 
But by the moments that take our breath away...'

With love for your weekend 
X






Comments

  1. I love that quote :) Ejoy the precious days with your sweet nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for your lovely words. Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts