Finding your special place

This evening I am surrounded by the munching of soft noses tucking into hay heaps, upon the paddocks sprouting grass-covered ground.


After a day of worry sitting heavily on my shoulders, to come down to the meadow with my beautiful herd of ponies happily awaiting my arrival...there is simply nothing quite like it.

This is our second year here.  And it feels as though it was meant for us somehow. Tucked away overlooking the river, it's a small place of peace in a frantic world...and having the time to enjoy it is the best feeling to over ride any anxieties from the day.


I best go as I have been nudged into treat giving
by three expectant faces.


I hope you can find a place of peace wherever you may be ....



With love
Xx


www.millymayamelia.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular Posts