If happy little blue birds fly ...










' You'll remember me when the west wind moves...'

~ Eva Cassidy ~












'I've got a pocketful of sunshine'

~ Natasha Bedingfield ~








' Dear Old World. You are very lovely and I am glad to be alive in you '

~ Anne of Green Gables ~













' How can you see places like this, 
and have moments like this and not believe?'

~ A Walk to Remember ~ 









 'Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?'

~ You've Got Mail ~  







Magical moments in the woodland today
and how true these enchanting quotes felt ... 
~ With Love ~














Comments

  1. I love your photos and the quotes make this such an enchanting and beautiful post xxx ❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so kind of you. Thank you! That means so much. I'll enjoy exploring your blog. Very best wishes. Milly x

      Delete
    2. Your kind compliments laila have made my day. Xx

      Delete
    3. I hope you have a wonderful day and I really do love the country feel to your blog xxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank YOU so much because now you have just made my evening :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I am really glad...thanks so much...Your blog is very lovely too. Enjoy your evening. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words ... I am so grateful for them.

Popular Posts